Thursday, March 8, 2012

Full Worm Moon


Over at Jamie Ridler's Studio, Jamie hosts full moon dreamboards every month. This month is the Full Worm Moon. It asks: What dreams are emerging...what is stirring? Every month it seems some sort of timepiece makes it way into my dreamboard. It isn't that I don't have time to do things, or take care of me, or accomplish what I want or need to do. It is more of making really good use of my time so it doesn't slip away and leave me feeling like I lost the opportunity of the time I have. This month,my board is reflecting what is stirring from within me as spring approaches. The desire to get into the best shape I can, the desire to eat delicious healthy foods, take the time to go kayaking and be in nature, and enjoy our yard and deck. What is stirring especially is the anxiousness to see Maine, again. Plans are emerging for a visit there this summer. Yippee!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful wishes and dreams. I've never kayaked before and it looks like it could be a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful vacation plan! I kayaked in Alaska to a glacier and it was an incredible experience! I think that your timepiece symbolizes that you recognize how precious time spent with family and ourselves is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great dreamboard. I love your Moon Wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kayaking sounds fun! I did it once, when I was a teenager. :) And just be in nature... lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This time of year I am SO looking forward to getting outdoors... your board is beautiful - I'd love to try kayaking someday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spring is in the air on your board. :D Fresh, vibrant, energetic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely balance on your board between action and relaxation. May all your dreams come true. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great that you have a vacation in the works. May all your dreams come true.

    ReplyDelete