Monday, January 9, 2012

Full Wolf Moon Dreamboard


As I started pulling pictures for my January Full Moon Dream Board, it became apparent there were a few repeating themes. I had a fantastic December and holiday time. It was relaxing, and I felt I really had a chance to enjoy each day. However, January's start has been hectic with family illness, injuries to loved ones, more to do with my job and it seems it should be way past January 9. Everyone is doing ok, now. I am ready for a breath with no worries. So...my dreamboard is reflecting what I am envisioning (and hungry for) for the rest of the time. Time to regroup, find my balance that I had last month. I intend to find time (the clock) for reading, creating, pampering, and trying new things in the kitchen! Thanks to Jamie for having this group!

7 comments:

  1. What an awesome dreamboard! More power to you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very colourful and full of posibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!
    Want to be that creatrix surrounded by the possibilities!
    Yes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful board - love the relaxed yet powerful energy of it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your dreamboard is visually rich with luscious color and lots of beauty in the details. May you find the time to pamper yourself and rebalance and get ready to blossom forth into spring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such rich images! May your dreams come true.

    ReplyDelete