Friday, March 4, 2011

Neglected Blog


I have been neglecting posting. I wanted to share some of the things I have been working on. Carmen is starting another challenge and we are going to be making ATC's. I am really excited to be a part of that group. Also, I am participating in the Sketchbook Challenge. I am hoping to gain some ability at sketching and improve my lettering. It is a pretty open challenge. I was thinking it would just be drawing (yikes), but anything you would do in a journal seems to be ok. Collages have my interest right now and the one here is for a friend of mine that is a wonderful watercolorer and gives me paintings so I wanted to make her something in return.

4 comments:

  1. is that lady with a big hat an atc? if yes, it is super cool, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your "Journey" card! Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, Carmen, only the one with the word "Journey" on it is an ATC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really beautiful, as is the sketch! Love them! My blog's been just as neglected. In fact, I think last I posted was August, as well. Really intending to change this.

    XO
    Serena

    ReplyDelete