Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wishcasting Wednesday



It is wishcasting Wednesday over at Jamie Ridler's Studio. Today' prompt is "What do you wish to focus on?" I wish to focus on making our home a calm, tranquil place. Right now I am having trouble getting into a groove (not a rut, just a smooth routine would be nice). Everything seems hectic and just barley getting done. I am not managing my time well, at all. I am going to try starting each day with an intention that will help me on my way to achieving this wish. Happy Wednesday to everyone.

12 comments:

  1. As Susie wishes for herself,I wish for her as well. I like the idea of a routine, not a rut! Ruts are boring, routines can definitely help us accomplish what we want to get done.

    PS: I too enjoy kayaking and riding our motorcycle. It is great to be outdoors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Susie wishes for herself, I wish for her as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grooving in a calm, tranquil place... I love how that feels!!

    As Susie wishes for herself, so I wish for her also! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

    I wish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Creating a calm and tranquil environment can be so satisfying....As Susie wishes for herself, I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As you make this wish for yourself, I too wish this for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Intention! As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, so much easier to get things done in a calm, peaceful environment, and with at least some sort of order to each day. :-) As Susie wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  8. aaww.. serenity now! you go get it!

    As Susie wishes for herself , I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  9. As Susie wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. As Susie wishes for herself, I wish for her also. A calm home would be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. As Susie wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  12. As Susie wishes for herself, I wish for her also! May you create a calm home.

    ReplyDelete