Friday, July 9, 2010

Round Robin ART SAVES Journal


Even though I haven't been posting, I have been working in the beautiful journals coming my way. I am always so excited to see what creations are in the journal that has arrived in my mailbox or on my doorstep. I am posting pictures of all the pages I have done since the last post. With my daughter's wedding over (it was wonderful) and being back from our trip to Alaska (my 50th state to visit!!) I expect things to be a little slower around here. A few months ago I did a dreamboard that included wishes for the wedding and an Alaskan map. I am pleased to announce that those dreams came true just as anticipated. And now...some more journal pages:







3 comments:

  1. Wonderful pages. Isn't it great to have your dreams come true. Congratulations on your daughters wedding and visit to the 50th state.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your sweet comment on my blog.. great pages..love the quotes! who's book is it?
    i think I need to work on my vision boards :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love every single detail and your lettering, too! can't wait to see mine back ;-)

    ReplyDelete