Thursday, December 31, 2009

December Blue Moon Dreamboard

My December Dreamboard represents things I want to invite into my life, things that are already planned, and things I am wishing for in 2010. My daughter is getting married in June. She is a great planner so things are going smoothly as we journey toward the event. I want to savor and enjoy all of the preparations and the day of the wedding. So far we have had loads of fun going to wedding shows, trying on dresses, etc. I am wishing that my husband's and my plans to visit Alaska come true. His job is trying to get in the way and he is a workaholic, but I am persevering with plans and an optimistic outlook:). I want to invite more of a healthy lifestyle into my everyday life in 2010. Healthy eating, more consistent yoga practice, exercise, and balance. I want to transform some things and really enjoy life each day. I want to treat myself with starting journaling. I have been inspired by several participants in AEDM. I hope I don't discourage myself with negative thinking about how mine won't be as wonderful as other peoples and just remember it is for me. Hiking and kayaking are two of my favorite things to do because you do them outside. I want to take the time to do these things. That is what the clocks represent. Taking time to do the things that are important to me, taking the time to care for others, taking the time to be healthy and to savor and enjoy all the things that make up my life.

11 comments:

  1. ~savor...to savoring each and every moment...to exploring the outdoors and all nature has to offer and may you simply be in the moment as you walk along side your daughter guiding & supporting her on her journey she is partaking in...may it be a beautiful time for the both of you...brightest blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful dreamboard reflecting such sparkling clarity! Many blessings to you as step into a year of health, mindfulness, and self-love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful dreamboard with your dreams and plans for the New Year! May all your dreams for travel, health, creativity and balance come true!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH how wonderful. It seems taking lime is your words of inspiration this new year. Congrats on the wedding. And I would love to go on that vacation with you. LOL.
    I look a trip with my sister in law last year and it is amazing to see other places. I have watched shows of travel in Alaska, and You are in for a treat. Take lots of photos. And please let me know when you post them. I would love to see all your fun.
    Have a wonderful new year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. May all your plans and intentions flow to you with ease! Have a beautiful new year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. May you have the New Year of your
    dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, I love all the blues..
    May your New YEar be filled with all you wish for.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful board for a beautiful year! May all of your dreams come true.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year! May all your dreams and wishes for the new year come true. I have a daughter getting married this year too! Yes Savor all you do with her and on her special day! May it be a beautiful year for your whole family. Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  10. i can't wait to see your journal pages ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a delightful time you are having with your daughter...may I offer both her and yourself all the best for the big day.
    And may all your dreams come to fruition...especially the Alaskan one!
    Thankyou for stopping by at our cre8art blog and leaving a comment Susie...we hope to see more of you there soon...vbg

    ReplyDelete