Saturday, November 7, 2009

AEDM Day 7




I am still working with my "altered book" project. I am playing with picture layouts today, and I like the color a lot better now that I have the pics temporarily placed on the page. I think I will try painting around them so they look more a part of the page. Just random brush strokes around the edges, maybe. My next step will be to journal incorporating the words already in the book. All of this is to commemorate the trip we took on the Harley this summer to the TN.NC border to ride the Tail of the Dragon! I am pretty pleased so far. With the weekend here and it being gorgeous here today I am heading outside and leaving this until later.

5 comments:

  1. what a beautiful color for the background and great way to remember your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too make altered bks..love what you are doing her. Hope you had a good day out. We in London had an amazing sunny, warm Novmber day. Hsppy crsafting. lynda

    ReplyDelete
  3. The yellow background is beautiful. I like seeing the brush strokes and the variance of color. Seeing your work reminds me of an altered book that I started that I'd like to work on some more! Thanks for the inspiration.

    http://www.leahvirsik.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great way to remember a trip - I love it - love the background color - makes it feel like you loved the trip -it made you happy - thanks for sharing it all~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really looking nice. Love the project. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete