Sunday, November 29, 2009

AEDM Day 29


I had very little time since we are still traveling. But what may look like little to some means a lot to me, because I made time, however little, to do something artwise and it is important to me to actually make it through the whole month doing some art each day and posting. I sometimes have trouble with follow through so I am so excited that I am going to make it through the month (unless all connections to the Internet crashes)! I like the difference the color makes to the design I posted yesterday. I thought I had my watercolor pencils with me, but when I pulled them out they were just regular colored pencils and I didn't have time to finish coloring the whole thing, yet.

10 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your PATTERN so much that I linked to it!

    I collect pictures for Art Docents to illustrate important art techniques and concepts. Our group is mostly parent volunteers working in elementary school classrooms in Alameda, CA.

    If you click on your image, it will link back to your blog....

    http://alamedaartdocents.tumblr.com/post/262345394/susies-workshop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazingly beautiful Susie.

    I am happy that you are enjoying Art Every Day Month, and expressing yourself through the means of Art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susie, good for you for following through! I think doing that is so good for one's self-esteem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Size does not matter, nor does material or subject matter. It matters that you created and that it a beautiful thing.
    The colors bring a whole new level to the design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this drawing, both black+white and color.
    Thanks for visiting and for the nice comment :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. it looks lovely - I've discovered this month it is all about the process not the product.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i traveled and collaged as well...you are doing a wonderful job with your art here, thank you for all of your kind comments this month

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the comment. I love this design! -- I can see things in it too, such as peacock feathers at the top left.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the zentangles, and they look nice in colour, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like how you added color to the Zentangle. I drew an ATC sized one while we traveled on Thanksgiving & thought about coloring it with my Prismacolor pencils I had with me. Now that I see what you've done, I'll probably go for it.

    ReplyDelete