Thursday, November 26, 2009

AEDM Day 26


Happy Thanksgiving. Today will be a busy day for many. We are traveling to family across the state today ( celebrating for Thanksgiving and celebrating 3 birthdays), tomorrow 2 more hours to see more family, then Saturday 3 more hours for more family and Sunday heading 7 hours back home with a baby shower on the way. So I anticipate doodles/zentangles, photography, sketching as the posts for the next few days. Safe travels to everyone on the roads this weekend. I think I was dreaming of summer days as I sketched this.
I am so grateful to all the participants in AEDM and for Leah for arranging it. You all have been an inspiration to me through your sharing and through comments made.

3 comments:

  1. And YOU have been an inspiration to ME as well.

    I trust by the time you read this you will have enjoyed the heck out of all your family time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving, Susie!
    I agree that AEDM has been a real gift and I am grateful for it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Sketches. AEDM has been wonderful, thank you for your part in it.

    ReplyDelete