Saturday, November 21, 2009

AEDM Day 21




I can hardly believe there are so few days left in November! I was looking through the latest issue of Cloth Paper Scissors and saw beautiful tags. I got my basic idea from that article. I found these great charms from Explorer and the fibers are from basic grey. I watercolored my background and stitched onto the tag, stamped with a paisley stamp from stampabilities, and went around the edges of everything with ranger distress ink (vintage photo). I made my text on photoshop elements and the paper under the text was a clipart from dover. Have a great weekend.

6 comments:

  1. Keys are amazing, they are so full of symbolism and meaning. I like this piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love is, indeed the key. I love how you took these elements, separate, and made a whole out of them from love.

    *Sigh* makes my heart sing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful. I love how you put it all together. I also think your watercolors I saw down the page were beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. all the elements and colors work so well together ...i love visiting to see what is next!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is lovely!
    i love keys and what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete