Monday, November 16, 2009

AEDM Day 16




















Leah suggested we might want to do something small today. I decided to take my background I created a few days ago and scan it. I am not sure I want to commit anything permanently to it, yet. So I added some quotes after scanning that I think go along with Leah's message today about hanging in there (to paraphrase). I printed it out and have it hanging in my creative space. I do want to collage on the original, but I am searching for just the right images for what I want it to say to me. Happy creating! I also made peanut butter cookies and that was pretty creative for me, lol. They are for my grownup son's bday--his favorite. Thanks to everyone for the supportive comments as you visit my blog.


13 comments:

  1. Yum yum the cookies look delicious... and I love the background for the collage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really beautiful background!!! and can I have a cookie please????

    Thanks so much for the kind words at my blog!
    Have fun with your journal.
    xoxo,
    ja

    aedm

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a supportive image to hang in your space!

    and oh those cookies look delicious! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmm....peanut butter....my favorite!
    Maybe I need to get your recipe---mine always crumble and look pathetic.

    And could you share instructions for the paper bag album? It looks very interesting.

    Jennifer
    www.MamaInTheMoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a brilliant combination... cookies AND a gorgeous background AND inspirational quotes. You are a fabulous composer.

    http://juliejordanscott.typepad.com/julie_unplugged/2009/11/day-16-continuing-to-step-into-the-flow-of-art-aedm.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay for you!! I love cooking, baking, whatever. I think it is very creative!! (and nurturing-lucky son that you have!)
    lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love all the fun and beautiful things you do with paper. um, ya, and flour and sugar....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh man, now I want a cookie! I like the "Keep Trying" in the middle of your art. It is a simple and poignant message. I appreciate seeing your comments on my and other AEDM participants blogs...you are so nurturing and kind!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, I agree with the cookie comments. They do look yummy. And your inspirational messages go perfectly with your beautiful background. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I so love the background you created and the quotes on it - what a great poster--very colorful - eye candy - I really like it - thanks for sharing it all - and BTW - the cookies look grand~!~

    ReplyDelete
  11. what could be better than cookies AND great art...you are so creative susie

    ReplyDelete