Monday, March 30, 2009

Art Pieces ATC Challenge


Thanks for taking the time to stop by.

This is my first ATC, and I had fun making it. Thanks for giving out this challenge!

I used a blank ATC by Strathmore and applied Adirondack alcohol ink “stream” for the background. I embossed the bottom circle swirls with an emboss tool from EK Success. I highlighted the embossing with Decorating Chalk from Craf-T Products. The fish were from some tissue paper scraps I had and the glitters were champagne and diamond Stickles from Ranger.

Art Pieces Challenge can be found at http://artpieceschallenges.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a lovley ATC you have made! Cute fishes! :)
    So great that you joined us at Art Pieces. Hope to see you again soon with more beautiful ATC`s.

    Hugs, Lise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love the fishes!!! And the background was great as well!

    Thank you for joining us at Art PIeces!


    Hugs, Gro

    ReplyDelete